Should we help others in need? 关于助人为乐

Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture.

乐于助人在中国传统文化中一直是一种美德。

But what’s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue.

可是很奇怪的是,现在的人都不敢伸出援手去帮助那些需要帮助的人。

Firstly, I think people’s moral sense has degraded. When egoism gains the upper hand, many people find it growingly hard to help others.

首先,我认为人们的道德意识已经退化。当利己主义获得了上风,许多人觉得越来越难去帮助别人。

Secondly, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions.

其次,毫无疑问一些不幸的事件结果证明是有着不良目的的陷阱。

So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits. 

因此,老百姓变得越来越有危机意识而陷阱和骗局也变得越来越谨慎。

In general, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.

总的来说,我主张应该热心肠,我认为我们应该热心提供帮助同时也留心潜在危险,以免被骗。

本文地址: http://www.joozone.com/m/tg/99088.html

Should we help others in need? 关于助人为乐
《Should we help others in need? 关于助人为乐》
建议您下载Word文档到电脑,方便收藏和打印.
推荐度:
点击下载Should we help others in need? 关于助人为乐
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式